Horizon Recruitment is seeking a Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting and Analysis for one of Vancouver's premier clients with operations globally.
This role requires a top performing professional with the business acumen, communication skills and intangible capabilities to progress to the executive suite. The Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting and Analysis will report to the Manager, Corporate Reporting and will be part of a highly skilled team responsible for the quarterly and annual reporting of the company’s financial performance. This will include monthly and quarterly close as well as internal reporting to Senior Management. You will prepare and analyze the financial results and will be comfortable presenting this information to Senior Management and Board Members. You will work closely with operational departments to provide analysis and support and to ensure the accurate preparation of consolidated financial statements and financial budgets. You will support business decisions through analysis and special projects. This is a development role where you will have the opportunity to grow and progress through the organization.
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA) combined with public practice experience (Big 4)
- Top performer with high rating and solid performance reviews
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience in a large organization with a complex, vertically integrated business model
- Exposure to public company reporting, specifically IFRS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with large ERP accounting systems
- A dynamic personality with a proven ability to lead and generate positive action
- Demonstrated credibility and the business acumen to communicate with senior level executives across a global organization
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.