Horizon Recruitment Inc. has a fantastic opportunity for a designated or nearly designated CPA to join a dynamic team as a Senior Accountant with a company based in downtown Vancouver. The organization is in growth mode and rethinking how they do things. This will be an opportunity for someone to put their stamp on things.
- Full cycle accounting and the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Prepare month end reconciliations and year end audit working papers
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and provide insight and recommendations to the management team
- Oversee invoicing, AR, AP, and general accounting functions within the department
- Work with management and other stakeholders in preparing the annual budget
- Perform ad-hoc projects where needed
- Designated CPA or nearing completion
- Understanding of Canadian accounting standards including both ASPE and ASNPO
- Strong user of MS Excel
- Experience using MS Dynamics GP would be an asset
- Excited to learn, and a desire to contribute and grow in the long term
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.