Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to cover a 14-month maternity leave with a successful real estate development company based in downtown Vancouver. If you have previous public practice experience or relevant construction or property management accounting experience this could be a perfect role for you.
As the Senior Accountant, you will work with a team at the corporate office and will be responsible for accurate and on-time reporting of commercial property accounting. You will review and prepare monthly financial statements for their income properties and will also assist with the preparation of annual budgets.
- A CPA designation plus 4-5 years of progressive experience
- Public practice experience or relevant industry experience
- Experience within real estate or property management is great but not required
- Strong analytical skills using Excel
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to think independently and solve problems
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain