Horizon Recruitment is looking to add a new member to our team of highly driven Sales & Recruitment Professionals. If you’re looking for a career, not just a job, with a dynamic and growing organization take a look at Horizon Recruitment. Leaders in our industry, Horizon Recruitment is Western Canada’s largest specialized Supply Chain and Financial recruitment firm. Founded in 2007, Horizon has been built organically from the ground up, from a company with zero market share and revenue, to a multi-million-dollar organization that has experienced year-over-year growth. The success we’ve had is further evidenced by the exceptional team we’ve built and the business we’ve won with major organizations throughout Western Canada.
Horizon has the look and feel of a boutique firm and the financial stability and growth potential of a much larger organization. We offer strong leadership and a collaborative team culture where we challenge the status quo and reach for our goals. Our leaders believe in supporting mentorship and encouraging long-term career objectives and provide continuous learning opportunities for team members to grow.
Do you have high action orientation and love being on the phone? Are you a problem-solver with excellent business acumen? Are you a sales professional with a desire to join the recruitment industry? Or, are you already a seasoned recruitment professional looking for a change? If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we’d like to have a conversation with you!
You will work to build your network of top candidates, generate leads and drive our business forward. You will also initiate and manage relationships with clients or candidates, helping them identify and pursue the right position. Day to day you will:
- Identify potential candidates through a variety of sourcing channels
- Evaluate potential candidates by phone, face-to-face and video-conference to explore potential with client’s needs
- Develop sales leads and play an integral role in the business development process
- Coordinate with our recruitment team for different sourcing avenues and share candidate networks with the team
- Gather candidate background information and diarize in systems
- Coordinate interviews and facilitate the hiring process with our clients
- Negotiate salaries, benefits and contract rates, and interact with candidates on all issues through prompt and thorough follow-up
- Manage current contract employees through weekly follow-ups, lunches, and general networking events
- Develop, manage and expand existing candidate and client relationships
- Attend trade shows and represent the firm in various networking functions
- Minimum 2 years of professional sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience building and maintaining enduring professional relationships
- Bachelor's degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution ideally in a business, finance or supply chain
- Proven ability to grasp complex business problems and drive a solution
- Interest in working in a competitive, fun, fast-paced, sales-driven organization and industry
- An engaging personality with a results-driven track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good business sense and a passion to learn
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**