Horizon Recruitment Inc is looking for an outgoing Retail Financial Analyst to support the Company’s growing retail business. You will be working closely with the retail team to support the growth of the organization through analysis and will bring financial clarity to decision making. Leveraging financial planning and analytical skills, this position plays a significant role in impacting critical strategic and operational decisions.
- Support for growing retail business planning, forecasting, and reporting needs through analysis
- Financial analysis to assist in evaluating performance against strategic, operating and budget plans
- Identify business growth drivers and trends
- Source, gather and analyze data from multiples sources to provide reporting and give detailed informative suggestions based on analysis
- Maintain and provide all daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reporting from a variety of data sources to operations and senior management
- Work alongside the retail team to allow them to improve decision making and to drive growth and validate a change in the business
- Retail experience is highly preferred
- An Accounting designation, or working towards an accounting designation is preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in a role presenting financial analysis and recommendations to a business unit leader
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism and good judgment
- Excellent Excel skills with particular experience with What-If analysis, V-Look up’s and Pivot Tables
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills are essential
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.