Horizon Recruitment is working with one of our clients who is a World Leader within their space. They have a large presence throughout the USA, Europe and Asia
They are searching for a Regional Sales Manager- America’s
- Responsible for all Sales in the America’s
- Manage customer relationships for assigned accounts where customers have global presence, leading the relationship and coordination with peers across the globe.
- Growing existing relationships with current customers.
- Creating new clients and opportunities
- Forecasting and reporting orders
- Frequent Travel to clients is required
- Understanding and managing all aspects of commercial relationships and accounts
- Follow-up on leads acquired through direct and / or indirect sales inquiries
- Negotiating contract terms
- Identify, assess, prioritize and coordinate follow-up of customer inquiries
- Advise the Engineering Department on design; recommend product improvements and / or modification(s)
- Ensure the product(s) meet the customers’ expectations and providing feedback to Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts, as required
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Proven 10+ years Technical Sales Experience in the automotive/high tech industry
- The ability to build relationships with clients/ customers quickly
- Must maintain professionalism at all times
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must be able and willing to travel frequently, and occasionally on short notice.
*Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.