Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager for a position with one of our Vancouver area clients. Our client has a large portfolio of capital projects with international operations and this role will manage the Quality control and certification for their North American operations.
Reporting to the Vice President, the quality manager will be responsible for all Quality Management projects including ISO9001 compliance and Corporate QMS management. The position will lead preparation for re-certification audits and will liaise with all teams within the organization to evaluate current business practices and implement process improvements.
In addition, the position will be required to train staff across the organization to ensure that these standards are implemented effectively.
- 10+ years' experience in a quality role
- Bachelors degree in Engineering combined with ASQ audit / quality certifications.
- Experience managing certification process and dealing with all levels of the organization
- A driven, ‘can do’ attitude with an analytical mindset and the ability to solve problems and design innovative solutions
- Strong Business Analysis skills and exceptional presentation skills with a proven ability to develop strong relationships with executive level staff
- Experience with ISO9001 implementations and audits are essential for this role and familiarity with other ISO standards as they relate to manufacturing based operations
- Drive to continually improve systems and processes with the ability to function in a changing environment
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance and Supply Chain.
To APPLY and view similar postings please visit “Your Career” at www.horizonrecruit.com.