Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a Property Accountant for one of Canada's leading Property Management firms. Our client is a significant player in their industry and offers an excellent opportunity for a career oriented property accountant with a "can do" attitude. The Property Accountant will be joining a group of professionals committed to delivering world class customer service to their clients. The accounting and finance management group is looking for individuals who have proven they have the ability to progress and take on new exciting challenges.
- Account for the timely and accurate completion of all accounting activities for an assigned portfolio of real estate investments
- Ensure reporting is timely, accurate and in compliance with all standards
- Responsible for the year end budget processes and the portfolio's monthly and annual reporting cycle
- Ensure year-end adjustments for common area, operating costs and taxes are processed on time
- Ensure revised rental notices are sent on time to ensure maximum collection and accurate budgeting
- Experience in the property management industry (1 year minimum)
- Designated or pursuing a CPA designation with at least 2 years of full cycle accounting experience
- Positive "can do" attitude and a proven history of high performance
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.