Horizon Recruitment has an immediate need for a Project Manager, Industrial Automation to assist our client in the creation of a real time dashboard for a newly developed manufacturing operation. The CFO is working with us to recruit a consultant on a 6 month term to help lead the build of a platform that will allow the senior management team gain insight into real time manufacturing production. Our client processes bulk materials into a secondary bulk product that is the finished item for sale and utilization in an industrial market. The successful candidate will have significant experience working with data from disparate systems.
- Fully conversant in all aspects of System Integration (Automation and Control).
- Experienced across a variety of PLC, SCADA and DCS Systems
- Strong Project management and planning skills.
- Up to date Commercial and Contractual Knowledge.
- Prior experience of Managing projects
- 3 Years + experience Project Management Level.
- Previous experience working with or for a Systems Integrator would be highly advantageous.
- Candidates will also be ideally qualified to Degree or HNC level in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Responsibility for a project Commercially. Work closely with the Management team and Head of Projects on all commercial and contractual aspects for their allocated projects.
- Responsibility for a project Technically. Work closely with the Engineering Team and Management Team to ensure that the solution provided is of minimum cost while being technically acceptable and in accordance with the client specifications and the company bid.
- Maintenance of ongoing customer relationships
- Achieve overall project budgetary requirements
- Overall responsibility for complete technical delivery of nominated projects
- Overall technical and team management for nominated projects
- Maximize opportunities within allocated projects (variations, savings)
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain