Horizon Recruitment is partnering with a long established wall & ceiling contracting company serving Vancouver Island and remote locations in British Columbia. Our client has an excellent reputation and known for good it leadership in customers service and quality workmanship. Due to significant growth our client has a key opening for an experienced Project Manager with a strong estimating skill set.
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish including cost accounting and invoicing.
- Contract management.
- Project scheduling and crew projections.
- Material purchasing and delivery scheduling.
- Attend project site meetings.
- Meet with customers & general contractors.
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction project management with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- BCIT diploma in Architectural & Building Technology with a specialization in Economics & Construction Operations or equivalency training through a recognized educational institute, CCA Gold Seal Certification or demonstrated ability and experience in related field.
- Strong operational, project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with OST, Quickbid or Proco would be beneficial
- Experience in the construction industry with a preference to the wall & ceiling industry.
- The ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.