Horizon Recruitment Inc. has partnered with a well known and growing organization in the Construction sector to identify a Project Manager. This role requires a candidate with strong project management experience and someone able to manage a large portfolio construction projects. You will manage extensive communications with internal and external customers in a very high volume and complex environment.
- Administer and lead all aspects of project operations including weekly management reporting, project budgets, and controls.
- Develop project charter, plans, and objectives to ensure the success of each project.
- Advise and guide internal stakeholders on project barriers and make recommendations to enhance efficiency and mitigate risks
- Be accountable for a team's ability to meet production goals
- Identify requirements for materials, tools and communicate these to the manager
- Inform the manager of any scheduling conflicts and assist in resolving them
- Prioritize work schedules to meet deadlines
- Complete all required paperwork such as timesheets, all related construction documents
- Review all jobs assigned to ensure no issues and properly plan to use all materials effectively
- Provide open and proactive management of a large workforce, both in a unionized and non-union context.
- Implementation of new procedures to support strong growth and Responsible of the applications of the procedure.
- Must have a pragmatic and diplomatic approach to managing people through change management and projects
- Capable of reading and interpreting various construction related drawings and documents
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience as a Project Manager within in the construction industry
- Valid Ontario driver's license, clean driving record
- WHIMIS and First-Aid certification and Working From Heights
- Good understanding of Occupation Health and Safety and environmental issues
- Looking for an opportunity to grow within a well established and growing company
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.