Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator to support our client’s project procurement and contract management team. The project team is responsible for a large portfolio of projects and this role will support the general administrative tasks and contract administration. This role offers an opportunity to work with an energetic group of committed people.
- Maintain, coordinate and integrate calendar schedules and project plans
- Maintain contracts and procurement documentation in Sharepoint
- Plan and manage project meetings and conference calls
- Prepare agendas, meeting notes, distribution lists & materials
- Generate project revenue and costs forecasts for both, existing projects and assigned planning projects for annual budget, quarterly forecasts and monthly reporting
- Administer departmental budgets for Time & Labour, and project Expenses
- Assist Project Managers in the preparation of the project plan, progress reports, etc. to ensure budgets and schedules are closely monitored
- Ensure compliance with polices and timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Exceptional organisational skills, excellent time management skills and proven ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to work in an environment with tight and unpredictable and /or conflicting deadlines while maintaining a professional and supportive approach
- Demonstrated sense of initiative and solution-orientated approach to day to day challenges
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint & ERP system experience required (minimum Intermediate level skills)
- Strong computer skills, Advanced level of Excel
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.