Horizon Recruitment is conducting the search for an experienced Project Cost Analyst for one of our BC based clients. Our client is a world leader in their field and is seeking a dynamic individual to join their growing team for a 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Project Analyst will oversee a number of aspects associated with ensuring the project comes in on time and within budget. These include developing procurement budgets for major costs, planning and scheduling activities, cost controls and information management. The role will liaise with a number of different departments and act as the bridge between project operations and corporate head office. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and prioritize many ongoing assignments.
- Develop and maintain procurement package budgets
- Provide Contract administration support to a large team with diverse project requirements
- Create and maintain EVM forecasts
- Manage and forecast project contingency requirements, escalation, Forex, currencies etc.
- Establishing and managing payment schedules, project schedules and budgets
- Monitor vendor progress on contract deliverables
- Monitoring, reporting and management of non-conformance's
- Perform financial accountability including, invoice verification and approval, monthly accruals and monitoring contract task budgets
- Negotiate claims and facilitate dispute resolution processes
- 5-7 years in a similar role, preferably in a construction environment
- Strong knowledge of EPC environments
- experience developing budgets and forecasts for complex capital projects
- Experience preparing Earned Value Management forecasts and reporting
- Expert level Excel skills including routine creation of Macros and complex formula
- Experience with Risk Management methodologies
- Superior communications skills are a must in this role
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.