Horizon Recruitment Inc. is searching for a Project Administrator for a 6 month contract with a large organization in the lower mainland. The project team is undergoing a number of change management initiatives and requires additional support on the administration and coordination of various project initiatives.
- Work with internal stakeholders to coordinate meetings, data collection and training sessions
- Follow up with various stakeholders to collect data required for decision support
- Develop presentations and project information for use throughout the implementation phase
- Plan and coordinate meetings to bring key stakeholders together for milestone meetings
- Manage meeting minutes and compile information to develop action points and assign stakeholder responsibility.
- 1-2 years of relevant project or administrative experience
- Project management / Project coordination experience would be an asset
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word
- MS project, SharePoint and other project management software will be an asset
- Ability to efficiently extract and manipulate data from multiple sources
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders from all levels of the organization
- Understanding of standard contract terms and conditions
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, or equivalency
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.