Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist for one of our large BC clients. The Procurement Specialist will manage a large volume of vendor sourcing projects and will develop and maintain systems to effectively manage a complex portfolio of corporate/indirect spend, including; technology and software licensing agreements, facilities management, marketing, and advertising, etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from various departments to develop procurement strategy and scope of work.
- Manage RFP / RFQ process to source vendors for materials and services
- Develop and maintain a vendor database to manage current agreements
- Liaise with AP and purchasing groups to ensure vendor billing is accurate
- Negotiate agreements and identify areas for cost savings within existing contracts
- Document process and procedures for Vendor management activities
- 3+ years of experience in corporate procurement/contract management
- Experience with intellectual property and software licensing agreements
- Experience implementing large master service agreements.
- Strong Excel and database management skills
- Experience with large ERP systems (SAP, JDE) is an asset
- Experience negotiating contracts and services agreements
- Strong communication skills essential
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.