Horizon Recruitment is conducting the search for a Procurement Specialist to join our client on a 12-month contract position in their BC office. The role will provide administrative support to the procurement team on a wide variety of strategic sourcing projects and vendor RFP’s and will be involved in change management projects to stream line the strategic sourcing process.
- Provide administrative services to Procurement team
- Assist with filing, document management and distribution for Tender and contract documents
- Assist with bid evaluations and clarifications
- Manage vendor responses and vendor information
- Monitoring, reporting and management of non-conformance's
- Assist with financial and technical evaluations
- University level degree
- Experience working in a high volume purchasing environment with diverse project requirements
- Experience with resource planning and workforce management would be an asset
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.