Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist for one of our large BC clients. The Procurement Specialist will manage vendor sourcing projects and will develop and maintain systems to effectively manage a complex portfolio of vendors providing healthcare services, medical equipment and surgical/clinical materials.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from various departments to develop procurement strategy and scope of work.
- Manage RFP/RFQ process to source vendors for materials and services
- Develop and maintain a vendor database to manage current agreements
- Liaise with AP and purchasing groups to ensure vendor billing is accurate
- Negotiate agreements and identify areas for cost savings within existing contracts
- Document process and procedures for IT Vendor management
- 3+ years of experience in corporate procurement/contract management
- Experience with intellectual property and software licensing agreements
- Experience implementing large master service agreements.
- Strong Excel and data base management skills
- Experience with large ERP systems (SAP, JDE) is an asset
- Experience negotiating contracts and services agreements
- Strong communication skills essential
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.