Our client, a global organization with locations throughout Canada, is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager.
- Create procurement strategies with Category Managers.
- Manage the strategic procurement of goods and services
- Manage contract implementation, category strategy execution, and communicate supplier performance through procurement team.
- Negotiations & drive the realization of savings, supply efficiency, quality, and process improvements
- Identify saving opportunities and initiate individual projects and initiatives at all operational levels
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering with professional designation in Procurement Management Certification (ISM/PMAC) or other (i.e. P Eng, CPA, CMA, CA)
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience within the procurement function
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain