Horizon Recruitment is conducting the search for a Procurement Coordinator to join our client for a 6 month contract position. This role will work closely with the contract management team to assist with the sourcing, selection and management of services and installation contracts. You will assist with collecting and managing technical documentation and schedule requirements and will liaise with vendor representatives to ensure delivery of items is on schedule.
- Assist with end to end procurement and contract management for services and complex / long lead time equipment.
- Assist with the sourcing of vendors through RFP / RFQ processes
- Participate in negotiations with vendors
- Develop strong vendor relationships for project portfolio
- Negotiate change orders, claims and scope inquiries
- Gathering information for market intelligence
- Coordinate progress payments and approvals
- Track project budgets and schedules for contract portfolio
- Liaise with project managers, engineers and construction / site managers to ensure vendors are completing work to schedule and to required quality levels.
- University level degree ideally in engineering, supply chain or construction management disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain, procurement or contract administration
- Exceptional communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Customer service focused approach to contract management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.