Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a professional with a strong history of contract management, administration and change management. The Procurement and Contracts Specialist will work on a consulting basis for our clients large scale projects. These major capital projects are at various stages of completion and the successful candidate will work closely with PM's and Engineering to manage major equipment, installation and service contracts.
- As the Contracts Administrator you will be part of a team supporting all procurement activities after contract award.
- Ensure contracts are implemented fully and are managed to the level that ensures projects are completed on time and within scope.
- Assist in strategy development, RFP/Contract formulation, and at times participate in negotiations.
- Manage a portfolio of contracts, including vendor performance and procurement policy frameworks.
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering with a Supply Chain Management focus (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 8-10 years progressive experience in procurement and contracts related roles
- 5+ years’ experience evaluating competitive bid documents (RFP, RFQ, RFI and RFEOI) previous experience working in an EPCM environment is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communications and negotiations capability
- High level of diplomacy, tact and the ability to push issues along in a complex environment
- Ability to travel on short (one to two day) site visits from time to time
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain