Horizon Recruitment Inc is conducting a search for a Procurement and Contracts Specialist to join one of our large BC Based clients to manage procurement and vendor contracts for a portfolio of capital projects. Working in the Lower Mainland, the role will consult with stakeholders from a variety of locations and operations focusing on civil construction projects
The Procurement and Contracts specialist will be responsible for the creation of bid documents and managing the competitive bid process. This will include managing construction services contracts, categories of spending, vendor performance and procurement policy frameworks. You will also be responsible for establishing KPIs and managing SLAs.
- University degree with a Supply Chain Management focus (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Proven track record and exposure to civil construction projects
- An SCMP designation (or equivalent combination of designation plus experience)
- 5+ years progressive experience in procurement and contract management related roles
- 5+ years’ experience preparing competitive bid documents (RFP, RFQ, RFI and RFEOI)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communications and negotiations capability
- Experience working in an unionized environment is an asset
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.