Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting an immediate search for a Procurement Analyst with one of our high profile Lower Mainland clients to fill a contract position in the procurement team.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Analyst will be responsible for reviewing supply chain projects and providing recommendations as it pertains to sourcing and vendor management. You will also support existing staff with procurement projects and will be required to take an active role in RFP/RFQ creation and administration. You will provide recommendations based on cost analysis of different scenarios and will also review and evaluate existing contracts to ensure service delivery and that the legal language is correct.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive procurement and purchasing experience
- SCMP/CPP designation or working towards.
- Ability to provide recommendations based on sound analysis
- Strong relationship building and people skills to facilitate co-operation between diverse groups
- Experience creating and processing competitive bid documents
- Good understanding of public procurement processes
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate skills with computerized financial applications
- Strong MS Excel and database skills
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.