Horizon Recruitment Inc. is seeking an experienced Principal Negotiator for a rapidly growing organization based in Toronto.
As the Principal Negotiator, you will manage a portfolio of vendors, covering major equipment, project materials, and operational supplies in a large project-based environment. You will lead the procurement planning and strategy for the portfolio and will require strong organization and communication skills.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Preparing a negotiation strategy that creates leverage and ultimately, savings
- Executing contract negotiations with suppliers delivering cost savings to our clients
- Following up with suppliers deliver positive outcomes
- Setting up agreements with suppliers
- 5-8 years of work experience
- Quick thinking, high energy and high amount of drive/hustle
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to have difficult and uncomfortable conversations, and can hold their ground
- They are highly proficient with Excel
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance and Supply Chain