Horizon Recruitment Inc. is on the search for a Payroll Supervisor with excellent leadership and communication skills to join our client on a 6 month term. Our large scale client is undergoing many changes with multiple special projects on the go. With people being pulled in several directions, they are looking for someone who can join the team and help ensure things continue to operate smoothly.
The Supervisor will oversee a team of Payroll Clerks to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of a large Canadian payroll. While it will not be a hugely hands on position, you will be expected to step in where and when needed.
- Experience in management and leadership in a busy large complex organization, and desire to mentor and inspire co-workers is essential
- Payroll experience in a large company
- Enjoy working in a growing, fast paced and creative environment
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to correspond with various departments, and levels of seniority
- Designation or certification in Payroll (PCP, CPP, CPM) is an asset
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.