Horizon Recruitment Inc. is excited to be supporting a growing organization with the recruitment of a Payroll Specialist! With offices in Canada and in the US you will be responsible for full cycle payroll processing along with payroll associated accounts and reports.
This opportunity offers the chance to be involved with the implementation of process improvement projects for payroll and set up for new territories. You will update and maintain employee records for locations, reconcile quarterly and monthly compensation payments across provinces all whilst providing excellent customer service to the company.
- Designation or certification in Payroll or working towards one
- Required - 5+ years of Canadian payroll processing
- US or international full cycle payroll processing an asset, but not required
- Experience with Payworks / Paychex an asset
- Experience with administration in time and attendance (ADP WorkforceNow preferred)
- Experience with HRIS as asset
- Enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and creative environment
- Problem solver! With the ability to think outside the box, and explore creative solutions
- Exceptional communicator! Ability and enjoyment in corresponding with various departments, and levels of seniority
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.