Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting an immediate search for a Payroll Specialist for an exciting technology company based downtown. Our client is an industry leader in their field and is seeking a reliable and responsible candidate to manage the payroll function for the organization.
The Payroll Specialist will take ownership of the Payroll function for 100+ people across BC. The ideal candidate will be able to take on the full cycle payroll function including the accounting aspect (as it relates to payroll).
- 2 years of related experience in payroll & benefits or accounting.
- Working towards a CPA designation or Payroll designation (PCP, CPM) is an asset but not required
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills, and the ability to work under pressure and to meet numerous deadlines
- Strong multitasking skills, attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpretation skills
- Strong computer skills, Advanced level of Excel
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.