Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist for a training and sales organization located in Surrey.
You will be responsible for processing payroll of approximately 200 people across a number of countries including US, Canada, Australia, France. You will elevate the payroll function and bring process improvements and an eagerness to learn. You will demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers and providers.
- Ensure the company is compliant with all legislative requirements regarding tax and payroll regulations
- Strive to continually improve the payroll process and procedures and assist with the implementation of recommended processes
- Administration and support for Payroll and HR function
- Prepare and distribute ROE forms
- Prepare and distribute T4s
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role for a large organization (100 employees+)
- Experience with Quebec payroll and a PCP/CPM certification would be assets
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Outgoing, positive and enthusiastic personality with a keen interest in developing your career in payroll!
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.