Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Manager for a construction and maintenance company based in the tri-cities with operations across North America. Our client is an industry leader with geographically dispersed operations and is seeking an experienced leader to join their team.
About the Role:
The Payroll Manager will lead a team of staff that processes payroll for 400 employees across North America. The Manager will be a hands on leader guiding the development of the team and driving continuous improvement across the payroll function.
- Manage a payroll team of 3
- Process payrolls in US and Canada on a weekly basis for multi union, multi jurisdiction workforce
- Ensure compliance with regulations including tax, legal, and HR
- Streamline function and drive continuous improvement within payroll, develop and execute payroll process improvements and ADP implementation plans
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a union/non-union environment in Canada and US
- Designation or certification in Payroll (PCP, CPP, CPM)
- Experience processing payroll (300+) in multi union environment
- Experience managing the performance and development of a team
- Strong communication and leadership skills essential
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.