Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator for one of our Lower Mainland clients. Our client is a thriving organization that has experienced huge growth over the last few years.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for the bi-weekly payroll for up to 800 salaried and hourly non-unionized staff. You will demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers and providers.
- Government reporting and calculations
- Ensure the company is compliant with all legislative requirements regarding tax and payroll regulations
- Assist with the implementation of payroll processing in new territories
- Provide accurate reporting and reconciliation of payroll-related accounts on a monthly basis
- Strive to continually improve the payroll process and procedures
- Month end reconciliations of payroll related General Ledger accounts
- Reporting as required from the Management team
- Compensation analysis and reporting
- Special projects and ad hoc analyses
- 2+ years of full cycle payroll experience for a mid to large organization (200 employees+)
- PCP certification would be an asset but not required
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Outgoing, positive and enthusiastic personality
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.