Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Payroll & Benefits Administrator for one of our Lower Mainland clients. Our client is a long-standing institution which offers a stable working environment and excellent work-life balance.
Reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible for the bi-weekly payroll for up to 300 salaried and hourly non-unionized staff. This includes all payroll activities related to the audit of hiring input by HR into ADP, terminations, garnishments, etc. You will demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers and providers.
- Government reporting and calculations
- Ensure the company is compliant with all legislative requirements regarding tax and payroll regulations
- Assist with the implementation of payroll processing in new territories
- Provide accurate reporting and reconciliation of payroll-related accounts on a monthly basis
- Strive to continually improve the payroll process and procedures
- Month end reconciliations of payroll related General Ledger accounts
- Reporting as required from the Management team
- Special projects and ad hoc analyses
- 3+ years of full cycle payroll experience for a mid to large organization (200 employees+)
- PCP certification would be an asset but not required
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Outgoing, positive and enthusiastic personality
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.