Horizon Recruitment Inc has an immediate opening for a Payroll and Accounting Consultant for one of our downtown Vancouver clients. This is a 5-month contract to help the company get through a period of transition.
Working directly with the CFO, you will be responsible for processing the payroll for 50+ employees across Canada. This includes all payroll activities related to the audit of hiring input by HR into ADP, terminations, garnishments, etc. You will demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers and providers. This person will also provide some accounting support with some reconciliations and analysis work.
- 2+ years of full cycle payroll experience for a small to mid-sized company
- Accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) would be an asset but not required
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Outgoing, positive and enthusiastic personality
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.