Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator for a great client located close to the Canada Line in Vancouver.
Reporting to a Payroll Supervisor, the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll for a large and seasonal staff. You will demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers and providers.
- Prepare journal entries for payroll including entry, accrual, benefits and workers compensation
- Ensure the company is compliant with all legislative requirements regarding tax and payroll regulations
- Assist with the implementation of payroll processing in new territories
- Provide accurate reporting and reconciliation of payroll-related accounts on a monthly basis
- Strive to continually improve the payroll process and procedures
- Month end reconciliations of payroll related General Ledger accounts
- Administration and support for Payroll and HR function
- Compensation analysis and reporting
- Prepare and distribute ROE forms
- Prepare and distribute T4s
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role for a large organization (100 employees+)
- Experience with ADP and a PCP certification would be assets
- US payroll experience is a plus but not required if Canadian experience is strong
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Outgoing, positive and enthusiastic personality
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.