Horizon Recruitment is working with a client undergoing a significant systems conversion project and requires a Payroll Administrator on an temporary basis for 3 months. The Payroll Administrator will work remotely to assist the payroll team while they are seconded to the systems project. We are recruiting for individuals who are available from Jan 18th to the end of April for the initial term.
- Collect data to be used for year end forms, such as T2200s
- Accurately fill out forms, other reports for processing year end filings
- Assist is calculations and validations for payroll processing, such as statutory holiday pay
- Assist in manual adjustments required for processing
- Reviewing and validate reports, such as data for ROEs
- Assist with the audit of payroll transactions
- Any other work that may be assigned by the Payroll Manager
- 2-4 years payroll administration experience
- Attention to detail
- PeopleSoft/Oracle payroll system (preferred)
- 3 month commitment, potential for extensions
- Ability to work remote (laptop provided)
- 8AM to 5PM M-F
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.