Horizon Recruitment has an immediate need for a MRO Buyer to join our client and support operations with spare parts purchasing, inventory management and vendor management duties. This role provides a great chance for a resourceful individual with a strong rooting in the fundamentals of purchasing, procurement and vendor management to expand their skill set and work on a high profile operation. The Buyer will work with the Purchasing Manager and other stakeholders to ensure that the business continues to operate at full efficiency.
- Work with the purchasing and procurement group to coordinate all buys for the active operations
- Assist in negotiations where required
- Provide support to the Procurement Manager and corporate buying team
- Prepare PO's and analyze responses along with recommended action steps
- Data entry and inventory management
- Ensure procurement and corporate standards are managed appropriately
- At least 3 years’ experience in a purchasing or supply chain related role
- Ability to work independently in addition to a team structure
- Experience with a major ERP
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Proven negotiation skills and experience
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.