Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking a Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst for one of our large international clients. This is a newly created position for an ambitious and eager candidate on a growing Corporate Development team.
Our client is an international leader in their industry and due to continued expansion and growth they are building a world class Corporate Development team to support their place in the market. We are actively searching for a proven top performer who possesses the characteristics to succeed in a fast paced rewarding environment. The Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst will provide detailed research and analysis to support business expansion initiatives while supporting the executives in the delivery of key presentations to stakeholders. The Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst will also construct complex models to aid transaction decisions and provide information and data that supports business intelligence initiatives.
- Credentials: MBA, CFA charter holder, CPA/CA, CBV or similar
- 3 - 5 years experience supporting deal activities, analysis and modelling within Investment Banking, Equity Analysis, Corporate Development or public practice
- Advanced modeling and MS Excel skills
- Private equity experience is preferred
- Proven ability to present complex information to senior executives in a comfortable manner
- Self motivation with a sense of ownership and accountability
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.