Horizon Recruitment is conducting the search for an experienced Contract Manager to join a large BC based project. The project is in the final stages of construction and commissioning. Our client requires an experienced contract manager to manage a large outsourced services contract covering facilities management, asset management, maintenance services and spare parts inventory. This 6 month contract position is responsible for managing all aspects of of the services contract and will develop systems to manage service levels and other KPI's.
- Manage contract with 3rd party service providers to ensure requirements of operations and maintenance team are met.
- Manage contract terms and conditions ensuring vendor is in compliance with agreed service levels and pricing structures.
- Create an effective Supplier Performance Management system and work closely with suppliers to achieve superior levels of performance in quality, delivery, cost management and service.
- Perform supplier analysis; monitor performance metrics on suppliers, including cost, quality, supply, service, and adherence to timelines
- Identify, measure, and document cost savings goals and service levels to establish and manage performance metrics and dashboards
- Communicate with various internal stakeholders to develop forecasts and demand, ensuring accurate information is used to negotiate with suppliers to leverage purchasing power, reduce costs and ensure quality and delivery meet company standards.
- Establish project plans, including projections of required resources (time, cost, personnel, facilities, and equipment). Manage within the established scope, schedule, budget constraints, and cross functional teams inclusive of personnel inside and outside the service group.
- Create KPIs and tracking files to ensure the spare offer is proceeding as planned
- BSc/BA in business administration. Supply chain, engineering, logistics or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in a project environment
- 10+ years experience with outsourced service contracts
- Proven experience managing vendor contracts and performance
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to contribute in a cross functional collaborative environment.
- Understanding of industry best practices and technology trends.
- Ability to leverage metrics and other tools to drive productivity and performance.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain