Horizon Recruitment Inc is conducting a search for a Manager, Operational Special Projects to lead the charge on various cost reduction programs and acquisition integration projects. This is a great opportunity to apply a strong FP&A background to solve real business problems and have a direct impact on the company's bottom line.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies in operational and financial processes or other areas for cost reduction
- Build strong working relationships with operational leadership and employees to better understand where value-added projects can be initiated
- Develop business cases and present initiatives to senior management
- Create models and track metrics to analyze the feasibility and/or effectiveness of projects
- A professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA, CPA) with 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and in a SOX compliant environment is desirable
- Experience working closely with operations with the ability to influence
- Experience integrating newly acquired companies
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and drive practical and innovative solutions
- Ability to draft clear and concise memos and reports
- Hands-on attitude with the willingness to get the job done
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing work environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.