Horizon Recruitment has an immediate requirement for a Manager, Inventory Control on a consulting basis for a 1-year consulting term with a large enterprise client (potential for permanency). Our client has an excellent reputation for innovation, growth and positive work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in at an exciting time in their corporate evolution.
The Manager, Inventory Control will prepare, analyze and provide insight over inventory reports covering movement and reconciliations. They will also drive full count exercise at year end, taking a lead role in developing, implementing, and managing monthly cycle counts processes. This individual will also assign and close action items, by location, to improve accuracy rate of cycle counts. Other accountabilities will include validating inventory receptions on a weekly basis and perform month end reconciliations between various business systems to ensure inventory is correctly stated.
- Participating in full count exercise
- Supporting day to day operational needs
- Ensuring SOX compliance
- Driving cycle count process
- Timely completing reporting requirements
- Inventory write off/on approvals for allocated threshold
- Approve monthly cycle counts
- Day to day reconciliation of divisional inventory
- Follow up on monthly cycle count action items
- Root cause analysis on inventory variances
- Proposing action items to improve the count accuracy rates
- 3+ years of Inventory Management Experience in a sophisticated environment
- Strong understanding of financial management, accounting concepts and control
- ERP systems experience required, experience with NetSuite would be a benefit.
- MS Excel experience – Pivot Tables
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Some travel, approximately 15%, will be required (after COVID). The employee must have a valid passport.
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with three complimentary practice areas: Finance, Supply Chain and Engineering.
To APPLY and view similar postings please visit “Your Career” at www.horizonrecruit.com.