Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for an experienced Manager, Internal Audit for our large international client. This is a role where you'll be able to bring a huge amount of value to the company. If you are an operational type auditor who loves process improvement, operational excellence and continuous improvement then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. We require an Internal Audit professional to be hands on, to visit their operations and to take control of the internal audit function. We are looking for a strong communicator who can liaise with all levels of the organization and has a proven ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Prepare audit reports and plans for senior management
- Work with operational and corporate teams to add value to the business through projects, process improvement and value adds
- Drive continuous improvement in the audit function
- Perform hands on testing at site operations
- Evaluate and improve controls, document results and provide recommendations for policy development
- Recognized accounting or audit designation (CA, CPA, CGA, CMA, CIA, CISA). Big 4 experience preferred
- 5+ years of audit experience ideally with a combination of public practice and industry experience (manufacturing, heavy industry or mining preferred)
- Proven ability to develop and manage audit plans
- Experienced in business process documentation and analysis
- Comfortable dealing with senior executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments and requirements
- Some travel will be required to facilities across North America (~25%)
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.