Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged by a complex business to identify a proven top performer who will be responsible for the FP&A process across the organization and also have the opportunity to get involved with other corporate finance activities such as corporate development, treasury and M&A. This role is a learning opportunity - you don't need to know everything but you are super ambitious and want to learn and grow your finance and analysis skill set. This is a truly unique career building opportunity to jump in to an industry role at a Manager level where the team is willing to develop and train the right person. The Manager, FP&A will work with a high performing team to provide expertise and analysis to support corporate planning and potential projects.
- Work with a collaborative team across a variety of functions including FP&A, Corporate Development, Treasury, and M&A.
- Support business planning and budgeting; develop financial forecasts and analysis
- Support FP&A projects on an ad hoc basis
- Execute comprehensive research and provide expert level modelling to support various investment and market circumstances
- Prepare reports of detailed findings and confidently present recommendations to stakeholders
- Work with the team to evaluate growth opportunities along with threats that could impact the growth of the enterprise
- Study the industry to ensure a comprehensive understanding of all economic drivers impacting the business and opportunities
- A professional CPA, CA designation from a Big 4 accounting firm is required
- Previous experience in FP&A, M&A, Corporate Development and Treasury is NOT required. The team is open to training and developing someone in this role.
- High performer, motivated with drive to succeed and progress through an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to speak comfortably with and present to senior executives
- CFA and/or CBV sponsorship may be available
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.