Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis for one of our Lower Mainland clients. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to move away from a accounting focused position and use their analytical skills and creativity to contribute at a fast moving, dynamic public company.
As Manager, FP&A you will be responsible for all issues related to strategic financial analysis and business analysis including providing business decision support for new business opportunities and product lines. Working closely with senior leadership and business development teams you will possess superior Excel skills and will thrive in an entrepreneurial and high paced team. You enjoy creating complex financial models and presenting your forecasts to senior leadership, and playing an active role in the growth of the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, combined with a professional accounting designation
- MBA / CFA an asset
- Experience working in high paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including; pivot tables, v-lookup, nested formulas, if statements, logical formulas and macros
- Knowledge of database design, querying and reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication with experience presenting to Senior Management and Board Members
- Strong problem solving ability
*Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered*
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain