Horizon Recruitment has been engaged to identify a Manager Financial Reporting for a publicly listed company located in Vancouver. This company is looking for someone who is eager to learn and brings a passion and an energy to the office every day - even when deadlines and quarterly reports need to be completed!
- The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for hands on financial statement drafting and preparation as well as MD&A review.
- You will manage the month-end process; including the preparation and review of consolidated monthly financial statements. You will also be responsible for reviewing the work of junior staff, and take on tax and technical accounting projects.
- You will be an integral team member and will play a lead the financial reporting function of the organization. You will be dynamic and capable of performing in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- CPA designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) is required
- Experience in a public company environment (whether through audit in public practice or in industry)
- 2+ years industry experience
- 3+ years leading a team
- Tax experience
- Hands on financial statement preparation within a publicly traded company
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, leadership and supervisory skills
- Good problem solving, analytical and trouble-shooting abilities
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.