Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis for a large public sector client based in Vancouver. This position will be a hybrid role with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week.
As Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, you will be a hands on leader with responsibilities over the operational and financial planning for a large organization. Your responsibilities will include the review and consolidation of budgets and forecasts as well as operational reporting for a number of groups within the organization. You will also be required to present and deliver relevant budget and business analysis to senior management. Strong communication and analytical skills and experience delivering monthly reports are required as well as experience managing relationships with budget owners and operational managers. Financial analysis and modeling will be another key for managing overheads and operations at multiple locations.
- Accounting designation required (CA, CGA, CMA)
- 2+ years of Management experience
- 6+ years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis in complex environment
- Experience managing the budgeting process for a large and complex organization
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills using Excel and other tools
- Experience dealing with long-term contracts
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to develop and manage a dynamic business process in a fast paced environment
- Experience using large ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, JDE etc)
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain