Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis for a large Lower Mainland client in the healthcare space.
As Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, you will be a hands on leader with responsibilities over the operational and strategic financial planning for a large organization with geographically dispersed operations. Your responsibilities will include the review and consolidation of budgets and forecasts as well as operational reporting across the organization. You will also be required to present and deliver relevant budget and business analysis on the individual locations as well as consolidated reports to senior management. You will work closely with the operational leaders and guide them on best practices. Strong communication and relationship building skills are required so that you can build rapport with the budget owners and operational managers (including remote relationship management).
- A recognized accounting designation is required (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- A MBA along with significant finance experience may be considered in lieu of accounting designation
- 2+ years at a managerial level is preferred with team leadership
- 6+ years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis in complex environment
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills using Excel and other tools
- Experience dealing with service providing operations
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage a dynamic business process in a fast paced environment
- Experience using large ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, JDE etc)
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.