Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Manager, Financial Planning for a large public sector client based in Surrey.
As Manager, Financial Planning, you will be a hands on leader with responsibilities over the operational and strategic financial planning for a large organization with geographically dispersed operations. You will be responsible for the overall budgeting and planning for this organization; working with budget owners and delivering reports. You will be responsible for the review and consolidation of budgets and forecasts as well as operational reporting across the organization. You will also be required to present and deliver relevant budget and business analysis on the individual locations as well as consolidated reports to senior management. You will work closely with the operational leaders and guide them on best practices. Another key area of responsibility will be system related. You will also take on process improvement initiatives for the SQL based system and help optimize and implement changes. Lastly, your leadership and team management skills are required to build and execute a vision for your team.
- A recognized accounting designation is required (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- 2+ years at a managerial level is preferred with team leadership
- 6+ years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis in large, complex environment
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills using Excel and other tools
- Experience dealing with service providing operations
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage a dynamic business process in a fast paced environment
- Experience using large ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, JDE etc)
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.