The Manager, Finance – Data Management and Process Improvement oversees and manages the custom built SQL based database for our public sector client. You will provide complex analysis, reporting and recommendations on issues related to the database and will work closely with the Finance team to provide relevant information.
- Develop complex financial reports to assist with managerial decisions
- Compiles accurate and detailed funding and payment reports from a range of data sources
- Leads process improvement projects and the development of data quality, systems and process strategies.
- A professional accounting designation (CPA) and/or Finance-related experience within a large complex multi-site organization would be a significant asset
- Previous experience in a business process improvement and data management role at a senior level
- Proficient in database management and languages, including MS Access and SQL Server
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.