Horizon Recruitment Inc. is seeking a standout Manager, Finance and Reporting for a great healthcare client who offers excellent benefits and strong work-life balance. This isn't your standard Accounting role focused on financial statements alone. We are looking for someone with a public practice background because you quickly learn and understand how businesses operate end to end. You will be interacting with stakeholders throughout the organization and therefore need to be the type of person who asks the right questions and loves figuring things out! You are articulate and confident and love being immersed in projects. You will provide expert knowledge to a variety of stakeholders, interpret business needs and resolve finance issues as required.
- Work in a complex, multi-site organization providing leadership and guidance to a small team
- Provide financial advice, information, and guidance to various stakeholders and others throughout the organization
- Develop operating budgets and analyze variances.
- Analyze, interpret, and problem solve
- Initiate, develop, and facilitate financial processes, policies, and procedures to support the operations
- Develop, implement and monitor internal controls
- A recognized accounting designation (CPA, CA) and at least 4 years of public practice experience (Manager level preferred)
- Managerial or supervisory experience required
- A motivated and curious individual, always looking to improve processes and find solutions
- Exceptional relationship building skills to represent finance in executive meetings
- Desire to get involved in a variety of projects and do whatever needs to get done
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to develop and manage dynamic business processes in a fast paced environment
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.