Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged by a complex business to identify a proven top performer who will conduct analysis for specific capital projects, strategic investments and other opportunities. The Manager, Corporate Development will work with a high performing team to provide expertise and analysis for key investment projects and lead execution strategies on these opportunities. This opportunity will be a maternity leave contract to start with a very strong likelyhood of a permanent position for the right person.
- Work with a collaborative team across a variety of functions including Corporate Development, Treasury, FP&A, M&A.
- Execute comprehensive research and provide expert level modelling to support various investment and market circumstances
- Prepare reports of detailed findings and confidently present recommendations to stakeholders
- Work with the team to evaluate growth opportunities along with threats that could impact the growth of the enterprise
- Study the industry to ensure a comprehensive understanding of all economic drivers impacting the business and opportunities
- A professional CPA, CA designation from a Big 4 accounting firm is required
- Previous experience in M&A, Corporate Development, Treasury and FP&A is NOT required. The team is open to training and developing someone in this role.
- High performer, motivated with drive to succeed and progress through an organization
- Interpersonal savvy and the ability to speak comfortably with and present to senior executives
- CFA and/or CBV sponsorship may be available
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.