Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking strong leader with substantial Contract and Vendor Management experience for one of our Lower Mainland clients.
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, this role will be responsible for a complex portfolio of vendor relationships and will ensure a consistent quality and cost effective management of services contracts across the organisation.
- Manage contracts with 3rd party service providers to ensure requirements of operations and terms and conditions of service agreements are met.
- Create an effective supplier performance management system and work closely with suppliers to achieve superior levels of performance in quality, delivery, cost management and service.
- Identify, measure, and document cost savings goals and service levels to establish and manage performance metrics and dashboards
- Manage contract terms and conditions ensuring vendor is in compliance with agreed service levels and pricing structures.
- Communicate with various internal stakeholders to develop forecasts and demand, ensuring accurate information is used to negotiate with suppliers to leverage relationships, reduce costs and ensure quality meets company standards.
- Support competitive bid process, ensuring scope, tender evaluations and contract negotiations improve overall vendor quality
- Manage non-conformance and implement corrective action with vendors where necessary
- 5+ years previous contract management experience with a focus on outsourced service contracts
- Strong change management and transformation projects
- Experience managing a broad range of vendors using a variety of KPI’s and strategies
- Continuous improvement and experience with lean / six sigma methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to contribute in a cross functional collaborative environment.
- High attention to detail and the ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- University level degree in Operations or Supply Chain Management preferred with an MBA is strongly preferred
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.