Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for a Logistics Manager to work with a growing company in Toronto, Ontario. Our ideal candidate has experience in executing and logistics plan from factory to warehouse to customer and will be able to help a fast-growing company execute the full cycle of the supply chain.
As a small and growing entrepreneurial company, the role will also include opportunities to work in product development, quality control management and the development of supply chain strategies.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics and GS1 a plus.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment (Toronto) Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm in Supply Chain